Unicorn spit is a new product on the market that many people are curious about. So what is it, and how can you use it? Unicorn Spit iwas designed with the woodworker in mind, as it brings out the wood’s natural grain while providing a strong bond. It can be used as a top coat over polish or as a stand-alone treatment. This blog post will discuss the different ways how to use unicorn spit.
Unicorn spit can also be used for other DIY projects around the house such as repairing broken furniture or creating unique home accents. Unicorn Spit is also non-toxic, which makes it a great choice for those with allergies or sensitivities. We will help you get started with this exciting new product! Read on for more information.
Summary: In order to summon a unicorn, one must first collect its spit. This can be done by capturing it in a cup or container, and then releasing the unicorn when it is ready to spit. The unicorn’s saliva is said to have many magical properties, including the ability to enchant objects, grant wishes, and even heal wounds.
Five Benefits of Using Unicorn Spit:
1. Works on a Variety of Surfaces: Unicorn spit can be used on just about any surface, making it a versatile product. You can use it on wood, glass, metal, ceramic, and more. This makes it a great option for a variety of projects.
2. Creates a Unique Look: Because of the wide range of colors available, Unicorn Spit can help you create a one-of-a-kind look for your project. Whether you want something bright and bold or more subdued and elegant, there’s a color of Unicorn Spit that will suit your needs.
3. Easy to Use: Unicorn Spit is very easy to use. Simply apply it to your working surface and let it dry. There’s no need for messy cleanup or complicated instructions. If you have never used this product before, you will be surprised at its easy use.
4. Affordable: Unicorn Spit is an affordable option for those looking to add a little color to their projects. A little goes a long way with this product, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank to get the desired results.
5. Perfect for Both Large and Small Projects: Whether you’re working on a small craft project or a larger piece of furniture, Unicorn Spit is the perfect option. It can be used in various ways to add color, patterns, and designs. And it’s easy to apply and clean up. This product is also child-friendly, so it’s perfect for family projects.
12 Creative Ideas on How to Use Unicorn Spit:
1. As a Top Coat:
Apply unicorn spit over your favorite polish to seal in color and add extra shine. This will also help to extend the life of your manicure. This product is also helpful if you are someone who tends to chip their nails easily. Finally, if you want to add a little extra pizzazz to your nails, try unicorn spit in a glittery shade!
2. As a Stand-Alone Treatment:
If your nails need extra TLC, you can use unicorn spit as a stand-alone treatment. Apply the product to your nails and cuticles and massage it in. This will help to nourish and hydrate your nails, giving them a healthy boost. The unicorn spit will also help to smooth out any roughness on your nails, leaving them looking and feeling their best.
3. Using on a Glass:
One of the most popular ways to use unicorn spit is to apply it to a glass surface. This can be anything from a drinking glass to a picture frame. The product will add a protective layer to the glass, helping to keep it from getting scratched or damaged. It will also give the glass a nice shine. If you want to get creative, you can use different colors of unicorn spit to create a design on the glass.
4. Using on Wooden Projects:
Unicorn spit can also be used on wooden projects. This includes anything from picture frames to pieces of furniture. The product will help to protect the wood from scratches and other damage. It will also give the wood a nice shine. If you are using unicorn spit on a project that will be exposed to sunlight, you may want to choose a product that has UV protection.
5. To Make Flaux Blown Glass:
Blown glass is a beautiful art form that can be expensive. If you want to create the look of blown glass without the price tag, you can use unicorn spit. Simply apply the product to a glass surface and then use a blow dryer to heat it up. The unicorn spit will expand and create the look of blown glass. You can use different colors of unicorn spit to create a unique look.
6. In Your Furniture Table:
If you have a furniture table starting to look worn, you can use unicorn spit to give it a new lease on life. First, apply the product to the table’s surface and then use a cloth to buff it out. This will help to restore the shine and protect the table from future damage.
7. Giving a New Look to Your Old Jeans:
Unicorn spit can also be used to give new life to old jeans. Apply the product to any areas of the jeans starting to look worn. The unicorn spit will help to protect the fabric and add a new level of durability. But make sure that you don’t overdo it, as too much of the product can make the jeans look shiny. It can also be used on other clothing items, such as shirts and skirts.
8. Making a Statement with Your Shoes:
Unicorn spit can also add a bit of personality to your shoes. Apply the product to any areas of the shoes you want to stand out. The unicorn spit will help the area to stand out and make a statement. With this, you can be as creative as you want, and it’s a great way to show off your personality. You can add a bit of unicorn spit to your clothes if you want.
9. Making a Phone Cover:
Unicorn spit can also be used to create a phone cover. Simply apply the product to any areas of the phone you want to protect. The unicorn spit will help keep the area from being scratched or damaged. You can also use different colors of unicorn spit to create a design on the phone cover. If the phone cover gets dirty, you can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth.
10. Creating a Custom Fiesta Pot:
You can use unicorn spit if you want to add a bit of personality to your fiesta pot. Simply add a few drops to the clay before firing it in the kiln. The result will be a one-of-a-kind pot that will be a conversation starter. While you can use any color of unicorn spit, we suggest using the brightly colored ones for this project.
11. Tie-Dyeing Fabric:
Unicorn spit is also perfect for tie-dyeing fabric. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful, and it’s a fun activity to do with kids. Simply add a few drops of unicorn spit to the fabric before tying it up. The result will be a unique and beautiful piece of fabric.
12. Adding Glitter to Your Walls:
You can use Unicorn spit to add some sparkle to your walls. Simply add a few drops of unicorn spit to any areas of the wall you want to glitter. The result will be a beautiful and unique glitter effect. When using the unicorn spit method, add a top coat of clear polish to seal in the glitter. If your walls are not white, you can use Unicorn Spit as a top coat to add some shimmer.
Additional Tips and Advice
Here we have given tips on how to use unicorn spit.
- If you’re looking for a more natural way to add color to your hair, Unicorn Spit is a great option!
- You can also use Unicorn Spit to add a new look to old furniture or home decor!
- When using unicorn spit, follow the directions on the bottle.
- Remove the old finish from your furniture before applying Unicorn Spit.
- When applied to wood, Unicorn Spit will bring out the wood’s natural grain.
- You can use Unicorn Spit on any hair color, but it works best on light colors.
- If you’re unsure how many unicorn spit to use, start with a small amount and work your way up.
- Always read the label and follow the manufacturer’s instructions before using the product.
If you are looking for a way to add personality to your fiesta pot or want to give old furniture a new look, unicorn spit may be just what you need. It is easy to use and provides great results.
This product can also be used for other DIY projects around the house, such as repairing broken furniture or creating unique home accents.
As you can see, Unicorn Spit is a versatile product that can be used in many different ways to improve your crafting experience. We hope this guide has inspired you on how to use unicorn spit
and try out some of the mentioned techniques, and experiment with this amazing product on your own projects. What will you create with Unicorn Spit? Let us know in the comments below!